If you do business-to-business sales, Facebook ads can help bump up your webinar attendance.
Webinars are a great way to move your clients along their buyer journey toward investing in your products and services— and cultivate a stronger relationship between them and your brand. So, it is important to always have an engaging and intrigued webinar attendance. Webinars, use the combined momentum of video marketing, personal attention, and quality content to keep people engaged.
How Facebook Ads Increase Webinar Attendance
Option One: Lead Capture Ads
Facebook Lead ads let people opt into your webinar-specific email list (so they can learn about your webinar) directly from the Facebook app. This builds customer trust (since they’re choosing to receive your updates) and streamlines the process by taking out unnecessary clicks and steps.
Here’s how to build them on your Facebook Ads dashboard:
- Create > Guided Creation > Lead Generation
- Add your business Page to the “Page” section.
- “View Terms” > “I Agree to Terms and Conditions.”
- Choose the following:
- Audience (over 18 required)
- Click continue.
- Name your ad.
- Choose to link your Instagram (if applicable).
- Pick the format you want.
- Add images or video.
- Add a headline, ad copy, and a Call to Action (CTA) button.
- If you need to add Facebook Pixel, click Show Advanced options and add it there.
- Go to the “Lead Form” section and click “+ New Form”, or pick your favorite form and click “Duplicate” to work with that template.
- Customize your lead form with the info fields you need to build a list of your webinar.
- To create a Thank You, select “Thank You Screen”. Customize it so that your customers have a personalized thanks from you for signing up for the webinar.
- “Form Preview” will walk you through the form. You can click “Save” to come back to it later, or click “Finish” if you’re done.
- When your ad is ready to publish, click “Place Order.”
PRO Tip: To connect your CRM, you can adapt those settings in the “Publishing Tools” subsection of the “Leads Setup” section.
[Don’t Get Overwhelmed by Facebook Ads. Send Us Your Questions!]
It seems a little involved, but once you start the process, it will go quickly. [And of course, we’re here if you need help!] We’ve found that it’s worth the time to get your Lead Ads right– you’re much more likely to get a better return on your investment.
Option Two: Custom Audiences
Building Custom Audiences is a great way to make sure that you don’t waste money on Facebook Ads, and that you get the perfect audience to sign up for your webinar. Here’s how to make it happen.
Here’s how you do it:
Facebook Ads Manager > Audiences Tab > Create Audience> Custom Audience
Once you click on Custom Audiences, you can either select options are driven by Facebook Pixel data, or you can create an audience based on your Customer Relationship Management tool.
Whichever option you try, it will go a long way toward “filling the seats” for your webinar.
Option Three: Facebook Messenger Ads
Facebook Messenger Ads fall into three main categories:
- Destination Ads: The CTA of these ads would be “Send Message” and would start a message thread on your Facebook Page.
- Sponsored Message Ads: You can deliver targeted messages to your users’ inboxes. For example Thanks for signing up for the webinar, here’s a PDF worksheet to help guide your note-taking! Or Thanks for your purchase, here’s where to sign up for our free webinar!
- Home Sections Ads: Show up on users’ Messenger Home screens. You start a conversation with them and personalize their experience from there.
Your marketing team can help you decide which type of FB messenger Ad is the right fit for your business, and the focus and scope of your webinar.
How to make a Messenger Ad in your FB Ads dashboard:
- Create Ad > Messages
- Choose the Messenger Ad type from the drop-down.
- Select the page to connect to your campaign.
- Set your placements, budget, and schedule, and click Continue.
- Select “Image & Text” or “Text Only.”
- Choose a CTA
- Review and Place your order.
The right Facebook Ad strategy for your webinar will save you money (and put some back in your wallet) while showing your customers (or potential clients) you care about putting customized, quality content in their feed— instead of the same ads over and over. Following some of these options will help increase your webinar attendance!