ROI Amplified is seeking a talented Web Designer for a full-time position. The Web Designer will work directly with the Creative Director on managing all client websites, crafting UX design strategies, and building conversion-driving website designs for a multitude of clients in different industries across the country.
Applicants must present a strong digital portfolio that reflects work in website design and digital marketing strategies. Applicants must have experience with the fundamentals of branding and web design, excellent organizational skills, and a strong passion for digital design. Please see experience and qualification requirements below:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in the design or marketing field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Skills and experience building modern designs for Content Management Systems (CMS) including but not limited to WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace.
- Strong understanding of modern web design principles, user experience, responsive design principles and information architecture
- Ability to read and interpret heat maps and user flow analysis data
- Strong understanding of basic graphic design principles and brand development
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Highly creative and resourceful
- Past agency experience is preferred, but not a requirement
The Creative Content Writer will help promote and grow our company and brand awareness. If you enjoy writing and want to learn how to optimize content for the web this Creative Content Writer position will be a great fit for you.
This Creative Content Writer position would be an excellent opportunity if you are someone who enjoys writing about varying topics, maintain and build a blog, capture and enhance followers, strategic brand awareness tactics, and create appealing material that will represent and promote our company.
Those who majored in English and Writing are encouraged to apply!
ROI Amplified is looking for a PPC Strategist to join their team in their downtown Tampa, Florida office.
You will be responsible for pacing and budgeting across a subsection of an enterprise Paid Search accounts, coordinating and ensuring that the daily budgets and goals are on track, issues are reported and project deadlines are met. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing.
The ideal candidate must have a strong PPC/SEM background, with a working knowledge of other digital channels, including social media and display. Candidates will have at least 3 years of professional experience in paid search. Advertising agency experience is preferred.
What skills will help you stand out?
- At least 3 years of professional experience in search marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC) and/or related field (digital marketing, social media, website analytics, web development)
- Demonstrated experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns
- Experience with PPC technology platforms and tools
- Highly analytical and strong understanding of performance metrics
- Expertise in data analysis and data interpretation
- Expert understanding and demonstrated experience in paid search (PPC), including keyword research, ad copy development, bid management platforms and optimizations
- Developed a solid search marketing knowledge (across both PPC and SEO), by attending training, obtaining the relevant qualification and keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Ability to work well with internal teams, external stakeholders and clients
- Passion for search and digital trends is a must
- Avid advocate for innovation and testing to maximize results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Google Ads Certified