ROI Amplified is looking for a Web/Digital Designer to join their team in their downtown Tampa, Florida office. The Web/Digital Designer will work with the Creative Team to design interactive and engaging assets for our clients across all digital channels. They will be responsible for producing designs that match the brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy for multiple companies. The primary responsibility will be focused on web design but have the potential to lean into social media graphics, website banners, email designs, and more. The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative digital designs. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of web design principles.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role or graphic design position.
- Experience in WordPress environment setup, plugins, themes, and overall skills in problem-solving in the WordPress landscape.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity. (Looking for strong examples of web design experiences)
- Experience in developing out consistency and responsiveness within website designs.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present and articulate design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous agency experience is preferred.
- Beginner or Junior-level designers should not apply.
Also great if you…:
- Have skills and working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Have experience in developing sites with a focus on scalability
- Have experience in web hosting and maintenance
- Have a strong sense of graphic design skills
- Have an understanding of best SEO practices
The Creative Content Writer will help promote and grow our company and brand awareness. If you enjoy writing and want to learn how to optimize content for the web this Creative Content Writer position will be a great fit for you.
This Creative Content Writer position would be an excellent opportunity if you are someone who enjoys writing about varying topics, maintain and build a blog, capture and enhance followers, strategic brand awareness tactics, and create appealing material that will represent and promote our company.
Those who majored in English and Writing are encouraged to apply!
ROI Amplified is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in their downtown Tampa, Florida office.
You will be responsible for pacing and budgeting across a subsection of an enterprise Paid Search accounts, coordinating and ensuring that the daily budgets and goals are on track, issues are reported and project deadlines are met. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing.
The ideal candidate must have a strong PPC/SEM background, with a working knowledge of other digital channels, including social media and display. Candidates will have at least 3 years of professional experience in paid search. Advertising agency experience is preferred.
What skills will help you stand out?
- At least 3 years of professional experience in search marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC) and/or related field (digital marketing, social media, website analytics, web development)
- Demonstrated experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns
- Experience with PPC technology platforms and tools
- Highly analytical and strong understanding of performance metrics
- Expertise in data analysis and data interpretation
- Expert understanding and demonstrated experience in paid search (PPC), including keyword research, ad copy development, bid management platforms and optimizations
- Developed a solid search marketing knowledge (across both PPC and SEO), by attending training, obtaining the relevant qualification and keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Ability to work well with internal teams, external stakeholders and clients
- Passion for search and digital trends is a must
- Avid advocate for innovation and testing to maximize results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Google Ads Certified